Last updated January 2020.
This Website belongs to the company of GRAND RESERVE TRAVEL & CO. with the distinctive title “Santorini Wine Tour”, legally seated in Santorini Greece, Messaria, 84700 (hereinafter “We“). We respect the protection of the Users’ personal data and their privacy and we comply with applicable legislation regarding the processing of personal data.
- Who is the Data Controller?
Data Controller of your personal data within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”) is the company with registered name “Vaios Panagiotoulas”, with distinctive title “Santorini Wine Tours”, which has its registered office in Santorini, Messaria,84700 (tel.+30 22860 28358, email: email@example.com).
- What Personal Data do we collect?
We will collect and process personal information if you voluntarily provide us with such information in connection with the following:
- filling in a form on our Website (contact, booking, career, request form);
- contacting us by telephone, sending us e-mail or social media message;
- filling in the feedback form
- filling in the booking form in paper and delivering it to us
- providing you with our services.
The types of personal data we may obtain include:
- your name, e-mail address, telephone number
- your CV and cover letter in case you submit your cv for a career opportunity with us
- details of food allergies/dietary requirements and special requests made (for example, relating to a disability) you provide to us;
- billing information such as your payment details;
- number of participants, date and time of the tour, pick-up point
- reviews and opinions about our services;
- other information from business partners and independent third-party sources
- your photographs/videos taken during a tour if you provide us with your specific consent.
- What is the purpose and the legal basis of processing your personal data?
Depending on how you interact with us, we will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To fulfill the transaction that you make (booking or buying a gift card), to provide you with booking confirmation and to communicate with you in general managing your booking request;
- To complete our legal obligations (mainly for tax purposes);
- For marketing purposes (e.g. providing you with customised information on our services, special offers etc.) to promote our business;
- To manage your contact requests with us;
- To improve our services through feedback you give;
The legal bases on which we are permitted to process your personal data also depend on the purpose for which we process them.
For the execution of your transaction the legal basis for the processing of your personal data is to perform each contract with you. If your personal data are not provided or not provided correctly, we will be unable to execute your transaction. For the accounting management we have to comply with regulatory obligations imposed by tax law. For marketing purposes and promotional actions regarding our clients, we consider that we have a legitimate interest in promoting our business.
- Who do we share your personal data with?
Your data may be provided to our partner companies, third party companies and suppliers who provide us with certain services (“data processors” or “processors”), such as booking platforms, payment services providers, accounting office, IT company, host providers etc. We disclose only the necessary information each time, and we ensure you that we have explicitly asked for the maximum safeness and confidentiality for your data from our partners and third parties and that our data processors may only collect and process your personal data in accordance with our instructions and only for the purposes mentioned above, explicitly forbidding the use of your data for any other purpose without your prior information.
- Data Retention
- Withdrawal of consent
When you receive our newsletter, you may unsubscribe from it at any time through the instructions that we provide you with in each email.
In the event that you withdraw your consent, this will not affect the legality of the processing carried out previously.
- Ιnternational Transfer of personal data
Your personal data may be transferred out of the European Economic Area, processed by third party companies. In any case, your data will be adequately protected under appropriate safeguards such as E.U. Commission approved standard contractual clauses or an appropriate Privacy Shield certification.
- Security Measures
We will process your data at all times in an absolute confidential way and maintaining the mandatory duty to secrecy with regard to said data, in accordance with the provisions set out in applicable regulations, and to this end adopting the measures of a technical and organizational nature required to guarantee the security of their data and prevent them from being altered, lost, processed or accessed illegally, depending on the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.
- Social Media
We provide Social Media plug-ins on this Website which link directly to the respective Social Media website. Please keep in mind that we cannot influence the data collection and data transfer via the Social Media plug-ins which link directly to the respective Social Media website. Therefore, please read the privacy policies of those social networks for detailed information about the collection and transfer of personal data, what rights you have and how you can achieve satisfactory privacy settings.
- Exercise of Rights
We undertake to keep your personal data confidential and to ensure that you may exercise your rights at any time free of charge. In particular, notwithstanding the purpose or legal basis we use to process your data, you have the following rights:
- To obtain confirmation about whether or not your personal data are being processed by us and to request access to your personal data that we hold;
- To rectify any inaccurate or incomplete data;
- To request that we erase your personal data to the extent that they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which we need to keep processing them, as we have explained above, or when we are no longer legally permitted to process them;
- To request that we cancel or limit the processing of your personal data, which entails that in certain cases you can request us to temporally suspend the processing of the data or that we keep them longer than necessary;
- If you have given us your consent to process your data for any purpose, you also have the right to withdraw such consent at any time;
- To request the portability of your personal data.
Finally, we inform you that you have the right to lodge a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data by us before the Hellenic Data Protection Authority.
Cookies are little text files, which are sent to your browser and are stored on the hard drive of your device when you visit our Website. Cookies do not contain in any case personal information or information that could allow anyone to contact the Website visitor per e-mail, telephone etc. Using cookies makes it easier for the Website to memorize information about your visit by collecting useful information about your search preferences. In this way your experience will be improved the next time you visit our Website. Moreover, cookies help the Company to check the Website’s performance and traffic and to improve its content and presentation, according to visitors’ preferences. Some or all of the cookies described below may be stored on your browser. You can view and manage cookies in your browser (although some mobile browsers may not offer this option).
Of the different types of cookies, the Website uses the following:
- a) Absolutely necessary:
The technically necessary cookies are essential for the proper operation of the Website, allow you to browse and use its functions. These cookies do not recognize your individual identity. Without these cookies, we cannot provide our Website with effective functionality.
- b) Statistic Cookies:
We use google cookies in order to categorize our visitors and to collect statistical information on the Website’s traffic. These cookies collect information about how you use the site, for example, which pages you visit most often. These cookies collect aggregate, anonymous information that does not identify a visitor. They are used exclusively to improve the performance of a Website.
You can enable, disable, or even completely delete cookies through the setup options in your browser. If you choose to disable cookies, some parts of the Website may not work properly.
In case you need any clarification about the processing of your Personal Data, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org