Terms of Service
Last updated January 2020.
Cancellation & No - Show Policy:
- No cancellation fee will be charged for cancellation before the release period.
- 5 days prior to the confirmed tour date, 50% of the amount is charged
- 3 day prior to the confirmed tour date, 100% of the amount is charged
- For a no- show, an 100% of the amount is charged.
- Cancellation penalties will not be applied for cancellations resulting directly or
indirectly from nature, delays, cancellations and incidents related to the sea or
weather conditions, acts of government or other authorities, de jure or de facto,
hostilities, civil disturbances, terrorist attacks, strikes, riots, delays or cancellations or
changes in itinerary or schedules, or from any causes beyond the control of the
- Due to the nature of the product included in the excursion, children under 14 years
old are not allowed to participate on the shared tours. For children from 14 years old and older, the 100% of the rate will be applied.
- As far as the private tours is concerned, for children under 14 years old, the 50% of
the rate will be applied (with participants being of minimum 2 adults) and for
children from 14 years old and older the 100% of the rate accordingly.
- Kindly note that due to traffic or delays at prior pick-up arrangements from other tourguests’ there is slight chance for a minor pushback in your pick-up (5-10mins).Please remain at your designated pick-up location. In case you shall need assistanceplease call +30-22860-28358 or +30-6937084958
- In order to better coordinate your pick-up, it is necessary to have the mobile phone provided as your contact number switched on and reachable, as in case of any unforeseen event or you missing your pick-up location, we may have to contact you directly.
- Please note that you shall be at your arranged pick-up point 5 minutes prior your pick-up time, as the vehicle will depart immediately. Kindly be informed that in case of you failing to catch your pick-up and /or us not to be able to reach you at your designated contact number (switched-off or unreachable), this may occur to you seeking alternative means of transport in order to meet the group, for which the company brings no responsibility. Otherwise, your non-arrival will be considered as a no-show and relevant policy will be applied.
Wine Tasting Information
- The wines served during the tour are mainly whites and dessert wines, as these are
the kind of wines the island of Santorini produces. This is a gentle note for guests that only drink red wine.
- Each wine tasting portion complies with the internationally applied wine tasting
portions, with respect at the established B.A.C. limits.